From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Vote: graduate to etch.apache.org
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 10:18:09 GMT
All,

The time is ripe to start our process of graduating from the
Incubator. One of the requirements is to "show community readiness" by
voting on whether we want to graduate from the incubator. So here it
goes:

According to me the idea is to become a top level Apache project. If
you have a different opinion, you are welcome to voice yours (for
example, move to github.com, graduate as a subproject in
....apache.org)

[ ] +1, graduate to etch.apache.org
[ ] -1, don't graduate to etch.apache.org but...

Martijn