From Michael Fitzner <Michael.Fitz...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject AW: Vote: graduate to etch.apache.org
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 12:22:24 GMT
+1 from my side

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Martijn Dashorst [mailto:martijn.dashorst@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012 12:18
An: etch-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Vote: graduate to etch.apache.org

All,

The time is ripe to start our process of graduating from the Incubator. One of the requirements
is to "show community readiness" by voting on whether we want to graduate from the incubator.
So here it
goes:

According to me the idea is to become a top level Apache project. If you have a different
opinion, you are welcome to voice yours (for example, move to github.com, graduate as a subproject
in
....apache.org)

[ ] +1, graduate to etch.apache.org
[ ] -1, don't graduate to etch.apache.org but...

Martijn