From Scott Comer <wer...@me.com>
Subject Re: AW: Suitable name search for Etch
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:09:04 GMT
It doesn't assign. I added the information and requested review to see if more or different
was required. Nobody responded.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2012, at 4:55 AM, Martin Veith <Martin.Veith@bmw-carit.de> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I have just taken a look to the podling namesearch issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-6).
It is still open and unassigned. Do we have to assign this issue to somebody in order to start
the progress?

> Cheers,
> Martin

project for work. about an hour more i think.

graduation I am curious if there are some news regarding this topic?