From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Suitable name search for Etch
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:04:09 GMT
All,

I've contacted legal-internal@ and not much came out of it. They
pointed me at the suitable name search documentation [1].

In order to graduate we need to do a suitable name search, or at least
make it clear that we have done so.

As Scott has mentioned earlier that at the start of incubation many
searches have been done, I suggest that we follow the documentation
found at [1] and dot the i's and cross the t's in the JIRA ticket that
needs to be created [2]. This way the search is documented and can be
closed and we can proceed with graduation.

Scott, can you do the honors of filing a JIRA ticket [2] with your
search results?

Martijn

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH