From Michael Fitzner <Michael.Fitz...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject AW: Identification of remote server in impl
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 13:14:50 GMT
Hi Thomas,
When you create a new remote server instance it is possible to give an instance variable to
you local client factory via the "factory_thisx" parameter; see following function signature:

etch_status_t test_helper_remote_server_create (test _remote_server** remote_server, wchar_t*
uri, void* factory_thisx, main_client_create_func client_create);

When you connection to you server is established, the <client_create> function is called
and the parameters factory_thisx and sever forwarded to it. Now it is possible to save the
factory_thisx into your test_client_impl instance (will be created in the factory callback
function client_create). You could do this etc. by adding a new variable to the test_client_impl
struct.

Now when you receive a client directed call, you can take the thisx pointer to get you custom
instance like youVar inst = (test_client_impl(thisx))->youVar; For each connection you
should have a own test_client_impl instance with custom data.

The same is for the onSessionNotify function (client->iobjsession->_session_notify =
onSessionNotify;). You should set the function pointer to the test_client_impl instance in
the <client_create> function. After that it is possible to retrieve you custom pointer
via (test_client_impl*)thisx)->youVar.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Michael