From Michael Fitzner <Michael.Fitz...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Etch 1.2 release packages
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:50:56 GMT
Thanks for voting and the feedback to the Apache Etch 1.2 release package.

The complete tally of votes:
+1 Scott
+1 Martijn (Mentor)
+1 Martin
+1 Michael
+1 Youngjin

Total
5 x +1
0 x  0
0 x -1

Open points:
- Publish Apache Etch 1.2 release package and archive old one
- Work for the next release:
-- Complete missing examples for the c-binding
-- Fix open bugs for the c-binding
-- Remove VCS ignore files from release package
-- Change .Net dependency back to .NET Framework 2.0 or 2.2
-- Extend technical documentation (PDF/HTML)

The work on the cpp runtime is in progress. I think we get it ready up to one of the next
releases.

Thanks,
Michael