From Holger Grandy <grand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION][VOTE] Publish new Apache Etch website (Apache CMS)
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:06:56 GMT
+1 nice site!

Apache CMS. The staging area to our new website can be found here http://etch.staging.apache.org/etch/

> We split the migration into two phases:
>
> -          phase 1: general project documentation like community, development content
etc.

> -          phase 2: technical documentation
>
> Phase 1 has been completed (result see http://etch.staging.apache.org/etch/) and we would
like to do the migration of it to the public area.

> As long as the technical documentation is not available in the new content format (Docbook
with html and pdf) we would like to refer to the old technical documentation content https://cwiki.apache.org/ETCH/documentation.html.
The old website will be stripped down to show just the technical content area.