From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: December report and next steps
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:01:40 GMT
Looks good.

Do you have a list of all *active* committers? That would help
identifying whether we should try to graduate.

I do think that more development should happen here (i.e. in jira,
dev@) and we need to see commits happening. Graduating a semi-dead
project to the attic is probably not something that the board would
approve of :)

Concerning the website: I would create a page listing
companies/products that use etch. It will be much more palatable to
tell your manager to use Etch when he can point at BMW using it in
minis. Just be sure to use rel=nofollow and to make the description
factual (i.e. no "Buy a mini and get etch free!)

Martijn