From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: AW: [VOTE] Apache Etch 1.2 release packages
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:52:05 GMT
trying on windows 7 with java 1.6.0_29 and ant 1.7.1:

in the past the sha was a sha1. now is a sha512. perhaps that should be
called out?

perhaps a README.txt in the artifacts directory telling folks how to
validate?

installation verified.

  the ant build of example\helloworld works.
the java version of example\helloworld works.
the c# version of example\helloworld doesn't work. obscure .net error code.

there is no c version of example\helloworld. i'm thinking there should be.

scott out