From Michael Fitzner <Michael.Fitz...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject AW: Wiki: Etch Binary Protocol documentation
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 21:21:02 GMT
Hi Matthias,
Thanks for providing the Etch binary protocol documentation as BNF. I created a Jira issue
in our issue tracker https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH-170. It would be greate if
you could add the lasted version of you documentation to it.

Thanks
Michael

Von: Matthias Benesch [mailto:twoof7@freenet.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. September 2011 05:53
An: etch-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Wiki: Etch Binary Protocol documentation

Hello,

I tried to describe the complete Etch Binary Protocol in Extended Backus-Naur Form, to get
a more detailed understanding of the protocol serialization. I would like to know whether
the attached wiki style documentation is sufficient to complete the existing one (https://cwiki.apache.org/ETCH/etch-binary-protocol.html).
Could you please have a look and check whether I have correctly interpreted the java source
code and the existing documentation. Your feedback is highly appreciated.