From Michael Fitzner <fitzner.mich...@googlemail.com>
Subject Podlings needing copyright sign-off
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:52:43 GMT
Hi,
I read a post about copyright sign-off at the Apache Incubator general
list (see http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201107.mbox/browser)
and the Etch project was also mentioned there. Respective to this
issue I looked to the current project status page
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/etch.html. Unfortunately, I saw
that we still have some unresolved points there. It would be great if
we could work together and get ride of the outstanding issues yet. So
I kindly request some help from the other Etch PPMC and our Mentors.

A first step would be to collect the still open and closed points.
After that, we should change the project status page to get it up to
date. Who among you is familiar with that?

Best Regards,
Michael