From Holger Grandy <Holger.Gra...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject Etch Mailing Lists
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:33:43 GMT
Hello Etch-*

I have the suspicion that our mailing lists (esp. the private list) are somehow not working

correctly for me. Sent mails are not delivered. Since Michael and me now already started with

maintaining the Etch website and other stuff, I think it would be good to be able to moderate

the Etch Mailing Lists too.

Is it possible to get administration privileges for those lists? Should I file an INFRA Jira?

Is it needed that a mentor signs this off? Maybe a mentor can add us directly to the Admin
List?

Thanks!
Holger