From Michael Fitzner <Michael.Fitz...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] starting the CMS migration process
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:30:41 GMT
Hi Etch folk,
I created some Jira Issues concerning our migration steps from our old Etch website to new
Apache CMS. The main Issue can be found here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH-126.
I also would like to change the website categories to the following structure (see below).
The documentation item/category should consist of some generated Etch manual documents from
docbook (XSLT 2 html or markdown). All other content are special to the website and should
be written with html and markdown. While the next days I will create the general website structure
and give feedback as soon it is ready. Afterwards we can start the migration of content together.

[General]
- License
- Downloads
- Security