From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: AW: [DISCUSS] starting the CMS migration process
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:36:39 GMT
thanks, michael!

scott out

On 1/20/2011 7:30 AM, Michael Fitzner wrote:
> Hi Etch folk,
> I created some Jira Issues concerning our migration steps from our old Etch website to
new Apache CMS. The main Issue can be found here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH-126.
I also would like to change the website categories to the following structure (see below).
The documentation item/category should consist of some generated Etch manual documents from
docbook (XSLT 2 html or markdown). All other content are special to the website and should
be written with html and markdown. While the next days I will create the general website structure
and give feedback as soon it is ready. Afterwards we can start the migration of content together.

>>> http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCms2010
>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-site.html