From Holger Grandy <Holger.Gra...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject Etch Go Binding
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:13:45 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented an alpha version of a Google Go Binding for Etch.
Although being quite young and "beta", Go is a nice language and
worth a look (http://golang.org).

The binding itself is not complete (e.g. it does not support
exceptions), but most basic Etch features work.

I will commit the resulting Etch Binding to our SVN (as an optional
experimental component) later today. Info on the binding will be available
in binding-go/README.txt

I will also post some info on the Go Mailing list and open up some Jira Issues,
perhaps we can gain some developer momentum...

Looking forward to your comments,
Regards,
Holger