From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1 release packages
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:42:42 GMT
  changelog.txt is a report from svn of all the commits. holger has not
updated it. it is not at all like release_notes.txt, which only reports
high level issues fixed.

it would be nice if holger would update the changelog.txt file.

i've download the windows binary and verified the md5 and signature.

i've build the chat example and tested it. i wish it included a c version.

the directions for making the c version of helloworld are just a bit
confusing.

if we can build using visual studio, which csharp binding uses, why
can't we build the c version the same way from the ant file?

scott out