From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Contents of Release 1.1
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:40:49 GMT
+1

I don't think a vote was necessary, nor is there any procedure to be
followed, however it never hurts to ask to include something, or to
poll consensus on an issue. That said, if someone is willing to be a
release master, then they get all the leeway they need. If the release
master thinks that the C bindings should go with the release, then so
be it. If there's objection to doing so in 1.1, why not skip 1.1 and
go directly to release 1.2?

The ASF fosters meritocratic communities where merit is earned by doing.

Martijn

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Holger Grandy
<Holger.Grandy@bmw-carit.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> since Scott is mentioning voting procedures, I would like to pick up that point and start
> a vote regarding a upcoming release 1.1 of Etch. Vote will run for 72 hours until Friday.
>
> I propose that we publish Release 1.1 with the C binding implementation included
> in the next weeks (as stated in the mail below).
>
> Please vote:
> -1 : no, release 1.1 should not contain the C binding, because ...
> 0  : I don't care
> +1 : Release 1.1 should be published with the C binding as described below
>
> ----
> +1 from me
>
> Regards,
> Holger

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.8