From Holger Grandy <Holger.Gra...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject RE: Future of Etch
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:14:57 GMT
Hi Doug,

thanks a lot.

Jira works fine, we will make a few issues now and continue with the other points next week.

A Hudson user would be best for me (grandyho) and Michael (fitzner). We will setup a build

using the current ant based build. After that we will probably need machine access for setting
up the C binding builds (ubuntu / windows). I suggest we first start with the general build
and
I will contact you again when we start with the C builds. Ok?

Whats missing is the Confluence Account. Should we contact infrastructure@.. or create an
issue
in Jira? Or is it possible for any of you to change rights of our current limited confluence
accounts?

We have seen an older mail regarding release 1.1. from April. I propose we start over to prepare
a release
package in September and initiate a PMC vote regarding that when its ready. Will create Jiras
for that.
Proposal: remove the old release 1.1 branch, merge etch-c into trunk, fix bugs, create new
release
branch from trunk for 1.1

Regards,
Holger & Michael