From Aditi S <aditi.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying templates?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:03:42 GMT
Yes, I un-jar'd the .jar file, made the modifications, and built the
project, then ran the EtchMain program from within the project. Didn't see a
change though - tried inserting a couple of logging statements into the
Compiler.java file where the templates are retrieved, but didnt see those
printed either. However, the code does get generated each time.

 While the main file is generated, the modifications I made to the main.vm
file dont appear. Yes, I do delete these files each time before retrying.