From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Modifying templates?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:30:26 GMT
well, you might have done it a different way that i would have. :)

here's what i'd do. using the etch distribution, unjar the
etch-java-compiler-<ver>.jar, edit the main.vm, then
rejar the file, then try.

but NOTE! while the main file is generated as an example, and while in
simple cases you might want to use
it directly, it is mainly created as an example for you to then modify.
in other words, just edit it like you want,
no need to change the compiler, unless it is broken somehow.

scott out