From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: sockopt error, C# runtime?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:06:38 GMT
hi james. sorry to hear you are having trouble. i'm having a similar
problem with selector based
java code from the 1.1 release under windows 7. it doesn't always happen
for me. i think it is
a race condition in windows tcp stack.

please create an issue in jira for this. i will write myself a note to
create one for the java side.
this could be fixed in the pending 1.1 release, or in the 1.2 release.
the workaround is to just
attempt the start again after waiting a few tens of milliseconds. if you
like, please try that
technique for c# and let me know how that works...

as to your code generator, i think you're talking about a vs plugin to
call the compiler? or
it is a version of the c# compiler which packages the code up slightly
differently, or both?

i think better support for the ide's is good, we would have to discuss
in the group how
best to package and distribute such a thing.

thanks for getting involved!

scott out