From Ranganath s <rangana...@gmail.com>
Subject AsyncReceiver and Server to client communication help.
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:02:14 GMT
Hi all,

     i have the nsdl an method declared as follows

    @Oneway
    @Direction( Client )
    @AsyncReceiver( QUEUED )
    void deliverMsg()

Now i have overridden the method deliverMsg (just a print message when ever
this method is called) at the ImplClient.  I am not clear about how do i
achieve the Asynchronous message from the server to client. I mean in the
overridden method i dont understand  how to go about writing the body of
this method and how do i invoke it.

          Can someone throw light on this please by giving a small example
like how do i do this. There is nothing mentioned about this in any of the
examples. Please some one help me in this regard at the earliest and oblige.

Thank you
Ranganath.S