From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: AsyncReceiver and Server to client communication help.
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:09:08 GMT
the perf example has a server directed one way method (report). the
point of the async
receiver declaration is you don't have to do anything. it just works.
the chat example
has some async receiver methods, i believe.

on the server side you just call the method. it will return immediately
(as all one way
methods do). on the client side your implementation will be called,
perhaps in parallel
with other calls to that method or other methods in the same service.

chat is the best source for example of client directed methods. when one
client calls
send, the server finds the corresponding session to send to and calls
send on it, resulting
in the message being delivered to that client.

scott out