From Andrey Upadyshev <oli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to be participated in Etch developing
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:45:34 GMT
Thank you, Scott,
I will check c-binding sources and notes and make some decision about
c++-binding implementation.

One more question, why etch start making a C-binding instead of a
C++-binding?
I ask it because it seems that a C language is not so popular as C++ and
because a C++-binding can use a power of a well known Boost library.

Andrey