From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Publishing of the 1.2 Etch release and the c-binding
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:22:54 GMT
hi michael,

we're still "working" on the 1.1 release. the schedule for 1.2 was about
now, but then the schedule for 1.1 was middle to end of may. we are
suffering for resources right now as the etch team is making transitions
to new jobs.

we'd love to see someone pitch in and take over the c-binding. the
compiler is easy, and the runtime should work if someone can get a build
going. once the runtime is going and reliably building, then the
compiler is pretty easy to whip up.

thanks,
scott out

Michael.Fitzner@bmw.de wrote:
> i am interested in using the ETCH middleware and the c binding. I have read in the mailinglist
that the release 1.2 is planned at end of july http://n2.nabble.com/release-1.2-planning-td2685234.html#a2685234
It would be great to know, if there is any release date for the 1.2 version of ETCH and the
missing c-binding (runtime + compiler)