From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] release apache etch 1.1.0 incubating (rc3)
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:22:34 GMT
I checked the RAT report:

Mostly looking ok, but a couple of notes:
 - .classpath files from Eclipse are usually picked upon when trying
to get the release
   vetted, you might want to formulate an answer as to why they are
necessary or get
   rid of them

 - several notes.txt files don't have a license header. Since they are
distributed, and
   copyrighted, they should have a license header. I know it makes
them less readable.
   If you don't want to put a license header in, then have an answer
prepared when/if
   the question comes up.

I've checked a checkout of the tag and compared it to the src release,
and couldn't find differences. Though the extra subdirectory in the
src-zip file could be removed.

Maven stuff: groupid should be org.apache.etch (in the README.txt it
is referenced as etch.etch)

If you solve the issues noted by Niclas, I don't see anything blocking
the release.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released