From Manoj Ganesan <manoj.gane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:35:24 GMT
There seems to be an incompatibility in the READMEs for the bundled
examples. The ant scripts for running the examples have been updated with
the apache standards (i.e., appending org.apache before our package
conventions) but the READMEs haven't. So, even though the builds complete
fine, anyone who reads the README and tries to run any of these examples
would run into an error. Basically, these READMEs need to be updated with
the naming convention.

Manoj