From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 03:02:41 GMT
thanks. you should see your commit message now. i had to approve you
sending a message to that
list (subscribe! mailto:etch-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
<etch-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>).

one other point. try to limit each commit to a single topic (bug fix, etc.).

if you didn't mark the bugs as resolved in jira, please do that. i will
update
and verify in the morning and roll a new release. whee!

scott out