From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [vote] release apache etch release-1.1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:16:24 GMT
i marked the bugs fix for 1.1 and assigned them to you. i also taught
jira that you're a committer
now.

when you commit make sure the commit comment calls out the bug you're
fixing. i've been using
this pattern. the bug id (case sensitive) and the summary. that's really
all you need to say unless
you feel like being chatty.

"fix for ETCH-77: Incompatibility in the READMEs for the bundled examples"

if you use that form, the subversion commit process will attach
information to the bug
in jira which is cool.

thanks,
scott out