From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Etch contribution
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 16:28:33 GMT
there's lots to work on. right now i'm trying to pump out the release
1.1, our first official release. there
are three open tasks for this release. if you want to get started, it
would be one of those.

start here:

check out trunk and get a build going:

the directions in BUILD.txt should be enough. if not, that's a good
place to start!

once your build works (ant clean; ant debug), then go here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH

click on version 1.1 (center). pick an unassigned task and assign it to
yourself. edit the listed files, fix the copy right notice to look
like those of a similar kind somewhere else. i'm on IM,
wert@austin.rr.com, ask if you need help.

when all these tasks are done, we'll roll another release and run rat
again. once the release is done, then there a long list of 1.2 tasks to
work on.

thanks,
scott out