From "scott comer (sccomer)" <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Reporting
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:06:30 GMT
yes, i've been monitoring the schedule. i have a q, though. should we be
editing the podling
status page or you? last time i looked over it there was stuff that
still showed as needing to
be done that i thought was maybe already done. and we've sent in three
more committer
agreements (for folks contributing to the wiki) but there's no
indication they've been received.

scott out