From scott comer <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release 1.0.2
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:56:17 GMT
the README.txt has problems:

1) the eclipse howto is gone.

2) the top level directory structure is:

ChangeLog.txt  LICENSE.txt  README.txt  bin  examples  lib  maven
uninst.exe

3) the release notes are gone.

4) the path for ETCH_HOME is wrong.

5) the etch installer name is wrong.

6) Welcome to the 1.0.2 release of (Apache) Etch.

7) we discussed renaming the c# binding dll to Etch-Csharp.dll but this
hasn't been done.

scott out