From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Service interfaces?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:38:29 GMT
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:19 PM, scott comer (sccomer)
<sccomer@cisco.com> wrote:
> ok, so this sounds pretty familiar to something else we're doing. under the
> hood there is
> a message model. you can program to that directly. if you generate code for
> an idl
> and then look at the generated files, you can see it. it is totally
> accessible to you for
> your own evil plans.

Ok, so there is hope!! Excellent, I will try to dig into the codebase
over the next few weeks and see what I can learn. I will probably be
back with a lot of stupid questions... :-)

> the developer class that you need to attend is only offered in austin. :-)

That is only a 30 hours flight.. (when I am home, and probably only
10-12 hours from Europe). Got any more details...

Cheers
Niclas