From James Dixson <dixs...@gmail.com>
Subject [rfc] Proposals proposal
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:07:56 GMT
I am going begin some restructuring of the wiki pages and attempt
consolidate some of the recent proposals under a common spot. As part
of this I was also thinking that any new proposals could be made as
child pages under a new "Etch Proposals" page.

This will give the community a common point to develop and review more
detailed design proposals like Name Service and Etch Router. As all or
part of a proposal reaches some kind of consensus we can then create
Jira issues and schedule them for releases.

Any objections?

--
james