From "James Dixson" <dixs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: interoperability testing... [again]
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 21:10:18 GMT
Scott.. if you have something written already then lets see it
working. I would rather get some experience with it before worrying
about migrating to some other test technology. Testing is an ongoing
challenge. I am interested certainly, but not as interested as I am in
other Etch enhancements like a name/discovery service.