From James Dixson <jadix...@cisco.com>
Subject A suggestion ... (was Re: [vote] Created: (ETCH-29) Installing all Maven artifacts along with their sources.)
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:57:46 GMT
Is it really necessary to vote on each and every thing going into 1.0.2. Why
don't we instead vote on the list of Jira issues to include in the release
in one vote?

If there is contention as to something to include/not include, then we can
modify the list before finalizing?

Thoughts?

BTW +1 on including ETCH-29

--