From "scott comer (sccomer)" <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Etch Csharp binding CultureInfo issue?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:53:19 GMT
tohru,

this would probably be a problem in the java runtime as well. it never
occurred to
me that the messages would be localized. there is probably a way to get
the non-localized
version of the message (another property) without the drastic step you
describe. i'll look
into it. if you have time and interest, would you please create a jira
issue for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH

if not, let me know and i will.

thanks,