From scott comer <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: release 1.0.2
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 15:46:47 GMT
sure. the standard tcp transport for etch includes a binary format
(binary tagged data). there
is an xml version of that as a demonstration of how another formatter
works (and, as a proof
of concept that another formatter is possible). it worked this time last
year, but has since fallen
into disrepair. it needs to be rewritten.

scott out