From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: updating podling status...
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:20:08 GMT
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 3:16 AM, scott comer (sccomer) <sccomer@cisco.com> wrote:
> ok, so i checked out the incubator, edited etch.xml, run ./build.sh (which
> changed etch.html and nothing else), then
> committed the changes to both etch.html and etch.xml. i don't see it on the
> website yet. i wonder how long it takes?

I have heard that it is still required to log onto people.apache.org,
go to /www/incubator.apache.org and execute "svn up". Someone else
will eventually do it... ;-) And IMNSHO, that 'someone' should be Mr
Cron.
After that, it still takes some time before it is spread to mirrors,
where the content is served to you.

Cheers
Niclas