From Thien <thien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: missing pictures...]
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:17:33 GMT
Hi,
Didn't do much, I only added more blue to the start of the gradient.

I think solid underline might be better, since the logotype already has
gradient, another one for the underline seems over and it also steal some
attention off the logotype.

https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/thien/etch/visuals.png

Thien