From "Niclas Hedhman" <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Tips...
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:32:21 GMT
Hi,

I am now back home and able to spend a bit more time on this project.
I had a quick look at the many commits (cool!) while I have been out.
3 things struck me;

1. Package names are etch, and should be changed to org.apache.etch
asap. I have posted Jira issue, ETCH-22.

2. Some commits lack comments. General rule; Always provide a comment,
even if it is mundane and the code diff is obvious. People sometimes
do searches via the log messages and it would be helpful to see
"Formatting." or similar.

3. Use upper-case ETCH-NN when referring to Jira issues in the commit
comments. Jira will see those and link the commit into the Jira issue
itself. See for instance;
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1390?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Cheers
Niclas