From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject lists added to nabble2
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:17:19 GMT
I've added etch-user and etch-dev to nabble2.
People generally find that searching the lists with nabble or markmail
to be a more pleasant experience compared with the official apache
archives.

I personally like referring to email threads with nabble since the URL
contains the subject - hence if nabble ever went away, we would still
have something that we could search other email archives with.
Example:
http://n2.nabble.com/moderate%2C-blech!-td1489955.html

Unfortunately, it seems you can't add new lists to the original
nabble, only to nabble2: http://n2.nabble.com
Hopefully all the archives from nabble will eventually be migrated to
nabble2.  I didn't see a place to request archival of new lists on
markmail.

-Yonik