From James Dixson <jadix...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Bad Jira user privileges
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:46:52 GMT
Yonik,

I see that page and I can add users to the roles, so I could get Rene
working with his userid. What I noticed however was that there was a group
associated with the Committers role called 'etch-developers'. It seemed that
the intent of that group was to hold the list of committers rather than
listing committers directly in the Users list.

I am happy to remove 'etch-developers' from the Committers role and just add
folks directly.

Any objections?

--
James