From James Dixson <jadix...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:11:45 GMT
On 10/11/08 3:22 PM, "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

> Scott, James
>
> I have added you both a Project administrators. Not sure exactly what
> rights that gives you, but I hope enough. I am also making James the
> "Project Lead" in JIRA.

I think the way Jira works, I would have to be a Jira Administrator to
manage project components and versions. That is how is works for us here on
our internal Jira instances.

I also think all the "Project Lead" designation does is default ownership of
new issues to the project lead.

> As for Wiki --> There are many Wiki instances running at ASF. So first
> it is a matter of making a choice. Personally I would recommend
> Confluence (http://cwiki.apache.org) ...

My 'cwiki' ID is dixson3@gmail.com. Would I just open an INFRA request to
have and ETCH space provisioned?

--