From "scott comer (sccomer)" <scco...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:33:46 GMT
niclas,

thanks for setting all this up. i'm a bit boggled about where to start,
so i've been programming
instead. time to roll up some sleaves...

my user name on jira is sccomer. please add me to administrative role
for the etch project. then
i can start making categories and importing our existing issues.

is there anything else i can do for now until the svn access is granted?
wiki? mailing lists?

thanks,
scott out