From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change for ESME-274 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 2.2)
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:38:22 GMT
I'm not going to be able to do anything except email today :-( I guess
the first person to get it tested and committed wins :-)

Ethan

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to test it yet, have to wait until I back on my
> home computer later today.
> Or do you just want to commit it Ethan and we can test it later?
>
> /Anne
>
> On 16 December 2010 09:22, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks good. I'm pulling this out into another thread so that it
>> doesn't get lost in the flood of messages about Lift 2.2.
>>
>> I think this patch should be applied to trunk, not the branch. We
>> should be able to use the file that Vladimir submitted to Jira because
>> the file should be identical in trunk and the branch.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anne,
>>>
>>> I applied it to 2.2 branch, but changes are related only to UI and don't
>>> depend on Lift version, so I think it's possible to apply it to trunk as
>>> well. But before someone of ESME developers should check it locally and, in
>>> case it works as expected, commit it.

JavaScript

May be

am indeed getting a
able to recreate that

want. Seems that it is
have to work through

Jewett <
on Windows at the moment.

Hirsch <

doesn't work in IE or Chrome.

the older version.

Richard Hirsch <
on stax. It still doesn't work me.

PM, Ethan Jewett <

external MySQL database, so the old

be to redeploy the Lift 2.2 version
and see if the problem is on the

3:55 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <
for embedded Derby instance in
completely new instance, without data.

Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

log on stax and I didn't see any errors. I
messages I just looked to see if existing

the new version locally - maybe, you could

2010 at 3:23 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <

seen any exceptions, errors etc? New messages
in timeline, are them?

Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

deployed on stax and saw that the timelines didn't
an older version.

looks like we have some more work to do with the

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <

"list :-) newItem" means "replace the last item in
> [...]
newItem". Obviously ;-)

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM,

<dhague@fortybeans.com> wrote:

Was that a smiley at the end, or another new
> [...]
On 14 December 2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

Thanks both of you. This is great! :-)

I love learning something new this early in the

a little bit early for that many : + and =

Ethan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <

>> Thanks to Richard, Ethan and Vassil, it seems
>>>> >>>> >> >>>>>>>> >> >>>
>> migrated to Scala 2.8 and Lift 2.2!
>>>> >>>> >> >>>>>>>> >> >>>

> ... and thanks to your quick help! Also: "Yay for

Ivanov