From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:52:38 GMT
There is a potential problem with actions. I created some new Jira
items that should be pulled in by my RSS pull action that runs every 5
minutes. It's been about 10 minutes and so far I see nothing.

Dick, I wonder if you have a chance, can take a look at the Stax logs
and see if there is anything within the last 15 minutes or so? It is
about 18:45 ECT (17:45 GMT) now, I think. I'm really bad at timezones
though, so I might be confused :-)

Thanks,
Ethan

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Anne,
>
> Glad to get greeting from you!
>
> 2010/12/15 Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yojibee@gmail.com>
>
>> Fantastic thanks, will do some testing tomorrow :)
>>
>> Hi Vladimir btw.
>> Great to have you on board!
>>
>> /Anne
>>
>> On 14 December 2010 17:36, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Great!

>> Firefox

>> JS
>> that.

IE or Chrome.

doesn't work me.

>> esjewett@gmail.com

database, so the old

the Lift 2.2 version to
problem is on the

Ivanov <
Derby instance in
>> another
instance, without data.

I didn't see any errors. I
looked to see if existing
>> ones

locally - maybe, you could
>> give

Vladimir Ivanov <

errors etc? New messages
>> aren't
them?

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

and saw that the timelines didn't

some more work to do with the
>> 2.2

at 10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <
means "replace the last item in the
;-)

2010 at 10:16 AM,
wrote:
> [...]
at the end, or another new
>> operator...?

2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

of you. This is great! :-)

something new this early in the
>> morning,
bit early for that many : + and = operators
>> :-)

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <

Thanks to Richard, Ethan and Vassil, it seems ESME
> [...]
migrated to Scala 2.8 and Lift 2.2!

and thanks to your quick help! Also: "Yay for