From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome to esme.apache.org !
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 05:04:22 GMT
It feels great to wake up to such exciting news :-)

So this means that we're done warming up, and the last "E" in ESME
truly doesn't stand for "Experiment" anymore!

Thanks to everyone involved- in the present or in the past!

Vassil

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/vdichev
Blog: http://speaking-my-language.blogspot.com