From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:15:15 GMT
OK, is it committed yet?
(I haven't seen it...)

On 15 December 2010 22:12, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now just to the branch.
>
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Vladimir,
>>
>> Which branch did you work in for ESME-274?
>> Should your patch be committed only to the 2.2 branch, to the main
>> trunk or both?
>>
>> /Anne
>>
>> On 15 December 2010 19:03, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> Lift 2.2-RC2 has been announced today: http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2
>>>
>>> <http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2>I tried to update project to this
>>> version locally. Source code was compiled and all tests were passed, but I
>>> experienced problem at runtime: I'm unable to post new message to timeline,
>>> after pressing 'Update' button nothing happens. IE7 returns JavaScript error
>>> in post_msg function:
>>>
>>> <script type="text/javascript">
>>> // <![CDATA[
>>> function post_msg() {
>>>    F2397955938923CK({'command': "post", 'params':{"msg": if
>>> (document.getElementById("vMsg")) {document.getElementById("vMsg").value;}
>>> else {null;}, "tags": if (document.getElementById("vTag"))
>>> {document.getElementById("vTag").value;} else {null;}, "access_pool": if
>>> (document.getElementById("vPool")) {document.getElementById("vPool").value;}
>>> else {null;}, "reply-to": currentConvNumber}});
>>> if (document.getElementById("vMsg")) {document.getElementById("vMsg").value
>>> = "";};
>>> if (document.getElementById("vPool"))
>>> {document.getElementById("vPool").value = "0";};
>>> clearReplyTo();;
>>>    }
>>> // ]]>
>>> </script>
>>>
>>> This function is implemented in UserSnip.postScript() method. May be
>>> somthing was changed in JSON processing... Do you guys discover the same?
>>>
>>> Btw, I tried to make minor fix for ESME-274 UI issue, it works for me, could
>>> someone of developers check it on Lift2.2-RC1?

IE or Chrome.

doesn't work me.

<esjewett@gmail.com

database, so the old

the Lift 2.2 version to
problem is on the

Ivanov <
Derby instance in another
instance, without data.

I didn't see any errors. I
looked to see if existing ones

locally - maybe, you could give

Vladimir Ivanov <

errors etc? New messages aren't
them?

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

and saw that the timelines didn't

some more work to do with the 2.2

10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <
means "replace the last item in the
;-)

at 10:16 AM,
wrote:
> [...]
at the end, or another new operator...?

2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

of you. This is great! :-)

something new this early in the morning,
bit early for that many : + and = operators :-)

14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <

Thanks to Richard, Ethan and Vassil, it seems ESME
> [...]
migrated to Scala 2.8 and Lift 2.2!

and thanks to your quick help! Also: "Yay for