From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change for ESME-274 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 2.2)
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:35:22 GMT
I haven't had a chance to test it yet, have to wait until I back on my
home computer later today.
Or do you just want to commit it Ethan and we can test it later?

/Anne

On 16 December 2010 09:22, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks good. I'm pulling this out into another thread so that it
> doesn't get lost in the flood of messages about Lift 2.2.
>
> I think this patch should be applied to trunk, not the branch. We
> should be able to use the file that Vladimir submitted to Jira because
> the file should be identical in trunk and the branch.
>
> Thanks,
> Ethan
>
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anne,
>>
>> I applied it to 2.2 branch, but changes are related only to UI and don't
>> depend on Lift version, so I think it's possible to apply it to trunk as
>> well. But before someone of ESME developers should check it locally and, in
>> case it works as expected, commit it.
>>
>> 2010/12/16 Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>
>>
>>> OK, is it committed yet?
>>> (I haven't seen it...)

>>> http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2

>>> this
>>> but I
>>> timeline,
>>> error

>>> {document.getElementById("vMsg").value;}
>>> if
>>> {document.getElementById("vPool").value;}
>>> {document.getElementById("vMsg").value

>>> same?

>>> could

>>> the

>>> lester.mail@gmail.com>

I'll try
>>> Firefox

I forgot to
>>> change

on Windows.

Seems that it is
>>> a JS
>>> that.

>>> esjewett@gmail.com>
Windows at the moment.

Hirsch <

work in IE or Chrome.

the older version.

Hirsch <
stax. It still doesn't work me.

Ethan Jewett <
>>> esjewett@gmail.com

MySQL database, so the old

to redeploy the Lift 2.2 version
see if the problem is on the

PM, Vladimir Ivanov <
for embedded Derby instance in
>>> another
new instance, without data.

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

on stax and I didn't see any errors. I
I just looked to see if existing
>>> ones

new version locally - maybe, you could
>>> give

at 3:23 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <

any exceptions, errors etc? New messages
>>> aren't
timeline, are them?

Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

on stax and saw that the timelines didn't
an older version.

like we have some more work to do with the
>>> 2.2

14, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <
:-) newItem" means "replace the last item in
>>> the
Obviously ;-)

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM,
wrote:

Was that a smiley at the end, or another new
>>> operator...?

On 14 December 2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

Thanks both of you. This is great! :-)

I love learning something new this early in the
>>> morning,

a little bit early for that many : + and =
>>> operators :-)

Ethan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <